WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits Intensive (March 2019)
Thank you for your interest. This class is now sold out.
If you would like to be added to a wait list, please email us at with your name, phone number and number of participants.
WSET LEVEL 2 AWARD IN WINES & SPIRITS (INTENSIVE)
WINTER SPECIAL: $799.00!
* This pricing includes your textbook and exam. ISO glasses will be provided during class time or you may bring your own if you have them.
SUNDAY, MARCH 10
SATURDAY, MARCH 16
SUNDAY, MARCH 17
9:30AM - 5:00PM
What You'll Learn:
- How wine is made
- What factors influence wine style
- The key white and black grape varieties and their characteristics
- The important wine-producing regions of the world in which these grapes are grown
- The production of sparkling, sweet, and fortified wines
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing principles
- The principal categories of spirits and liqueurs, and how they are made
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
Student Evaluation: The final examination consists of one 50 question multiple choice paper.
Your experience will be complemented by Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts' student creations, paired perfectly with your vineous education.