WSET Level 1 Award in Wines (4 day Course)
Thank you for your interest. This class is now sold out.
If you would like to be added to a wait list, please email us at with your name, phone number and number of participants.
WSET Level 1 - 4 day, beginning November 19th
(Registration Deadline: November 8th)
6:00PM - 9:00PM
(includes all instruction & study guide, wines, and examination at the end of the class schedule)
While our WSET classes are renowned city-wide for their thorough instruction and fantastic food pairings.
This course is designed to give the student upon successful completion:
- A basic understanding of the main types & wine styles available and their determining factors
- The ability to describe the characteristics of the principal grape varieties of the world
- An understanding of the fundamentals of food and wine matching
- The ability to use a systematic approach to tasting to write simple tasting notes.
- Knowledge on the correct storage and service procedures for wine.
- Knowledge of the professional responsibility regarding the service of wine including the social, legal & health aspects
Exam: 30 question multiple choice paper sent from and marked by the WSET in London; results to be posted approximately 1 month after course completion (delays may occur from time to time).