Baking & Pastry Arts Chef Instructor
- Chef Michelle's baking & pastry arts career began with several years of hands-on experience in both restaurant and bakery settings.
- Her skills and attention to fine detail brought Michelle to the award-winning Fairmont Pacific Rim, where she oversaw production of breads, pastries, banquet functions, as well as wedding and sculptural cakes.
- Beyond hotels and bakeries, Michelle expanded her repertoire by joining the catering team of The Lazy Gourmet as well as the kitchens of the Glowbal Restaurant Group as their pastry chef.
- Her most recent venture as the Pastry Chef and Manager of Canucks Sports & Entertainment saw Michelle supervising both culinary and pastry staff, running the day to day operations of the pastry department, designing menus for the restaurants, events, premium clubs and suites, and executing service for sporting events, high profile functions and concerts, and any special client requests.
- Equipped with her experience in countless fields in the industry from 3D cake decorating to artisan bread baking to plated desserts, Michelle now joins the Baking & Pastry Arts department of Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts, where she may now pass that knowledge and experience on to the next generation of students.