Culinary Arts Chef Instructor
- Chef Josh's culinary career has spanned the country. As Chef de Partie at the Fairmont Royal York, he was responsible for organizing and executing dinners, buffets, weddings and corporate events for up to 2000 guests at a time.
- Next, Josh was appointed Executive Chef at the prestigious Oakville Club, where he oversaw the food & beverage operations, staff training, and hands on management of the club's restaurant and functions.
- Josh's first visit west was to the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, spending a year overseeing the hotel's banquets, before returning to Ontario as Executive Chef of the Weston Golf & Country Club, then The Boulevard Club.
- From there, Josh ventured out and opened his own establishment, the Land & Fire Local Kitchen in Caledon, a farm-to-table restaurant focused on guest interaction with his open kitchen.
- Josh once again returned west, this time to BC, as Executive Chef at Cibo Trattoria and Uva Cocktail & Wine Bar.
- With years of varied experience tucked under his belt, Josh now joins Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts, where he can now pass on his knowledge to future chefs.