Restaurant Service Instructor
Service is The Show and we are its players. Good service is like classical trained theatre and whatever the case The Show Must Go On.
- Adam is third generation in the Hospitality Industry with over 25 years experience working in Canada from coast to coast. Having grown up in the hotel trade in England, he moved to Nova Scotia to own and operate the Hamilton House Restaurant with his Chef brother.
- After relocating to Ottawa in the 1990s, he worked for several of the region's largest Hospitality groups - Excellent Eateries and The Pump Group - managing several locations and opening new ones.
- With a stopover in Northern Ontario and Alberta to work in the historic Minaki Lodge and Jasper Park Lodge, where he gained valuable beverage and wine service knowledge, Adam finally found his way to Vancouver.
- While on the west coast, he managed properties such as Delta Hotel's Clubhouse at Burnaby Mountain and Rosie's on Robson in the Vancouver Theatre District.
- Prior to joining Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts in 2005, Adam oversaw the opening of Gateway's Cascades Casino in Langley.